My name is Sara; I am a wife and mother. I'm a nurse, I just graduated from nursing school. Love spending time with my family. I married the man of my dreams November 18, 2006. We have two gorgeous girls.
We went swimming with my sisters the other day it was fun and scary. You got to keep all eyes on those girls because they try to cannon ball into the pool all by themselves. We really need to get a couple of life jackets for them.
You and your girls are so cute! I love Rhea in her hat and sunglasses! Everyone looks gorgeous in their bathing suits. You are gonna have a killer tan by the time school starts!
1 comment:
You and your girls are so cute! I love Rhea in her hat and sunglasses! Everyone looks gorgeous in their bathing suits. You are gonna have a killer tan by the time school starts!
Post a Comment