About Me

My photo
My name is Sara; I am a wife and mother. I'm a nurse, I just graduated from nursing school. Love spending time with my family. I married the man of my dreams November 18, 2006. We have two gorgeous girls.
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sitting up for the 1st time

My baby is getting so big so fast, I cant believe it. It feels like just yesterday she was kicking me in the bladder.
Naomi is such a good big sister. Dont ask me why she is not wearing a shirt.

2 comments:

Gina Moody said...

I just noticed in your profile that you started a blog! YEAH! Wow they are getting big!!! We still need to get together sometime this summer with our girls!!

Shaunna said...

What a big girl!!! I can't believe she's sitting already! Wasn't it just yesterday I was measuring your fundus? =)