We spent Christmas Eve with my in laws, Naomi's Nana made a surprise visit for the holidays. His families traditions are so different than my families. They Stay up celebrating til about midnight, gave "Feliz Navidad" hugs and kisses all around, then open presents. I guess my family has more of an "American" tradition as in the kids go to bed because Santa won't come if you're awake. I remember me and my siblings waking up as early as 5am to open presents. So when we showed up at my mom's at about 9, my litter brothers were more than ready to rip up some sparkling wrapping paper to shreds.
Is that a look of surprise on her little face?
She loves her puppy!
Rhea giving kiss to her new baby...aww!
Didn't take her long to figure it out.
I just wish it would rock, sometimes I think she is going to take it's head off
I think we might have a few breakdowns...not sure that they will share very well
Bilingual toys...they're great she's already counting to five in in English and Spanish
obviously a good choice good job mommy!





No comments:
Post a Comment