skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sara's Blurbs
From the married life to babies, school, work...and everything else.
Followers
Blog Roll
Medical School in the Sun
Sterling Estates West Cobb Cost
6 years ago
The Mandelaros
The Eve of Christmas: December 14, 2018
7 years ago
Some Turbid Night
190. To the pregnant woman
8 years ago
The One-Minute Writer
Thursday's Photo
9 years ago
Life-As it Were
Natural big boobs teen
10 years ago
LOVING. LIVING. SMALL.
Introducing Hello, My Name Is Shine
11 years ago
PostSecret
The New PostSecret Book
12 years ago
The Moody Experience
The 2-0-1-3 Rundown!
12 years ago
365 Sonnets
An Epitaph
15 years ago
The Guca Life
Introducing Audrey Annette Guca
15 years ago
Linus' blog
Glamorous pictures?
15 years ago
Everything is not what it seems....
DEATH..*
17 years ago
Dom=Photography
Dom=Photography
18 years ago
Baby Blog Addict
Voglio Tempo
Struggle Within Me
About Me
Sara
My name is Sara; I am a wife and mother. I'm a nurse, I just graduated from nursing school. Love spending time with my family. I married the man of my dreams November 18, 2006. We have two gorgeous girls.
View my complete profile
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Hair Cut!
For all those who are wondering...yes my daddy shaved my head!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sara and Armando
I love you forever!
LINKS
Armando's METROFLOG
Facebook
Glitter-Graphics.com
myspace
PC RNs 2008
The Cutest Blog on the Block
Tips for New Bloggers
Triond
Blog Archive
►
2009
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(19)
►
December
(7)
▼
November
(4)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
A DAY AT THE PHX ZOO
Hair Cut!
What has Rhea been up too!
►
October
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment